Wausau has contributed to more than 20 projects certified through the LEED® Green Building Rating System™.
These include two Platinum projects:
- University of California at Santa Barbara’s Bren School of Environment Science and Management
- Capitol East End Complex in Sacramento, California
A third project – Armstrong World Industries (PDF) in Pennsylvania – earned LEED-EB Platinum without upgrading its Wausau windows and curtainwall systems, which were installed 10 years ago.
- University of Pennsylvania’s King’s Court English House Residence Hall
- George Washington University’s South Hall, D.C.
- Toledo Public Schools’ Hawkins Elementary, Ohio
- 901 K Street offices, D.C.
... and other project examples. Click here to download Adobe Reader »